If you are looking to get some warm sun on your back and some great training in before the start of the season and during the cold months in the Uk then this is the camp for you. The camp will be run by Award winning Coach, Steve Lloyd and 2 time Olympic Coach, James Beckinsale.
Spain Training Camp – February 2019
Adult Camp – Dates – Saturday 9th February 2019 (option of longer than 7 days if required)
Junior Camp – Dates – Friday 15th February 2019 (options of 7 to 10 days)
Absolute Tri Coaching are delighted to offer another training camp in Spain, Aquillas in February 2019 in the stunning Hotel of Puerto Juan Montiel https://www.hotelpuertojuanmontiel.com/en/
Accommodation for this spring camp is half board, and on two people sharing although single occupancy is available at an additional cost. The hotel is close to all main routes for cycling and also very close to the beach for some excellent early season open water sea swimming. Transfers to and from the hotel are included in the price.
A full itinerary for the week will be sent our nearer the camp but it will follow a similar theme to what we have found popular in the past:
- · 2 – 3 open water swims in the sea (wetsuit ideal)
- 3 to 4 pool swims to focus on technique and swim analysis
- Bike ride most days between 2 and 6 hours, although do not worry you will not be expected to ride for 6 hours if you are not at that level or only racing sprint distance. The longer rides are for athletes focusing on long distance racing and the good weather will make it perfect to get some long miles in.
- 2 to 4 runs – encompassing a mixture of technique, interval and long steady runs. We will also use the beach to work on specific technique and drills to improve running form. These will be tailored specific to the needs of the athlete.
- Daily Strength and conditioning, core work and stretching to compliment the training you have done.
The weather is normally good at this time of year therefore this is an ideal camp to get some sunshine on your back as well as training in some idyllic areas with some beautiful scenery.
Flights are not included in the price. However if you would like to contact us we will let you know which flights we recommend.
Please email either Steve for more information and how to pay your deposit and arrange a monthly payment plan.
Prive for the camp excluding flights but including half board accommodation, transfers, coaching and all facilities will be £595 per person (for 7 days)