Training Camps are a small part of what we offer our Athletes and Squad members at Absolute Tri but we believe they are an integral part of an athlete’s journey with us.
- It allows the athlete to get a great block of training done when the weather at home isn’t that good. Long rides on quiet roads with some sunshine are just what the doctor ordered.
- To train without the worry of having to work or do all the usual things we have to do means an increase in training but more importantly an increase in recovery.
- It allows the relationship between the coach and the athlete to grow. Both can better understand each other, what works, what doesn’t, what makes the athlete tick. The coach can also monitor and view them when under training stress, something that isn’t always possible in the home enviroment?
- More detailed analysis of the athlete can be undertaken by the coach, whether technical or physical and this can be used to shape the training moving forward.
- Working with and seeing the athlete day in and day out on camp will give a massive boost to the way the coach and the athlete can work together moving forward
So if you are looking to be part of a great team or join our squad and benefit from the camps we run every year then contact us for more information.